Dr. Purcell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Purcell, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Purcell completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Purcell is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital15 Parkman St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-1736
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Purcell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Purcell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Purcell frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Purcell's office is located at 15 Parkman St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital