Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perry accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Perry, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Walla Walla, WA. Dr. Perry completed a residency at L D S Hospital. He currently practices at Providence St. Mary Medical Center and is affiliated with Providence St. Mary Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perry is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- L D S Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- L D S Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 1972
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence St. Mary Medical Center401 W Poplar St, Walla Walla, WA 99362 Existing Patients: (509) 522-5731
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Perry frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Perry's office is located at 401 W Poplar St, Walla Walla, WA 99362. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perry speaks Danish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Perry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- Trios Women's and Children's Hospital