Dr. John Nanfro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nanfro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Nanfro, MD is a hematology specialist in Lynn Haven, FL. Dr. Nanfro completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwest Florida Hematology and is affiliated with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center. Dr. Nanfro is board certified in Hematology.
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1977
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Florida Hematology
Northwest Florida Hematology301 W 26th St, Lynn Haven, FL 32444 Existing Patients: (850) 914-0700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nanfro?
This is the most caring, kind, intelligent Physician I have ever encountered. He takes time to explain things, he's in no hurry when he's in the room with you. Highly recommend Dr. Nanfro .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nanfro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nanfro frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Nanfro's office is located at 301 W 26th St, Lynn Haven, FL 32444. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nanfro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center
- Jackson Hospital