Dr. John McCrosson, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. McCrosson completed a residency at Med University SC. He currently practices at Roper St. Francis Physician Partners - Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCrosson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Roper St. Francis Physician Partners - Orthopaedics
- Insall, Scott Kelly Inst Ortho & Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Med University SC, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Med University SC, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1994
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCrosson?
Dr. McCrossan, and his entire team, are elite and total professionals in every way. I was totally pain free following my hip replacement and was home walking the same day of surgery!
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Mount Pleasant Hospital
- Roper Hospital