Dr. John Knightly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Knightly's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Knightly, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Morristown, NJ. Dr. Knightly completed a residency at Bethesda Naval Hospital (Maryland). He currently practices at Altair Health and is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Knightly is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Bethesda Naval Hospital (Maryland), Residency Hospital
- Bethesda Naval Hospital (Maryland), Internship Hospital
- Umdnj - New Jersey Medical School, Medical School
- Barrow Neurol Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Franklin and Marshall College, Undergraduate School
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Spine and Wellness Center60 Columbia Rd Ste 2, Morristown, NJ 07960 Existing Patients: (973) 845-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knightly?
Wonderful doctor. Very thorough and I appreciate the typed summary of the office visit. I completely trust him
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knightly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Knightly frequently treats Spondylolisthesis, Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy), and Myelopathy.
Dr. Knightly's office is located at 60 Columbia Rd Ste 2, Morristown, NJ 07960. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Knightly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center