Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (740) 672-2028, and for other questions, call (740) 779-4570.
Dr. John Keller, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Chillicothe, OH. Dr. Keller completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He currently practices at Adena Cardiology and is affiliated with Adena Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Keller is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Medical Mutual
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Adena Health Pavilion4437 State Route 159 Ste 125, Chillicothe, OH 45601 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Keller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keller frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Keller's office is located at 4437 State Route 159 Ste 125, Chillicothe, OH 45601. Find other locations and directions.
- Adena Regional Medical Center