Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Densmore accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Densmore, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Densmore completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Densmore is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Virginia Medical Center
Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center1240 LEE ST, Charlottesville, VA 22908 Existing Patients: (434) 924-9333
University of Virginia Medical Center1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908 Existing Patients: (434) 982-3390
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Densmore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Densmore frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms, Blood Cancers, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Densmore's office is located at 1240 LEE ST, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Densmore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital