Dr. Cogan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Cogan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Cogan completed a residency at U Oreg. He currently practices at John J. Cogan MD Inc. and is affiliated with The Queen's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cogan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Oreg, Residency Hospital — 1976
- U Oreg, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John J. Cogan MD Inc.1380 Lusitana St Ste 913, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (808) 691-8521
Dr. John Cogan
Dr. John Cogan1380 Lusitana St Ste 913, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (808) 691-8521
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cogan?
best doctor ...best staff..... best approach toward healing....if you have Dr Cogan as your Cardiologist you are a very lucky person indeed......
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Cogan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cogan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cogan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cogan frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cogan's office is located at 1380 Lusitana St Ste 913, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Queen's Medical Center