Dr. Byrne has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Byrne, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Warren, MI. Dr. Byrne completed a residency at Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus. He currently practices at Michigan Adult & Child Medicine and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Byrne is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan Adult & Child Medicine
Michigan Adult Child Medicine8545 Common Rd Ste 200, Warren, MI 48093 Existing Patients: (586) 751-0732
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Byrne?
best doctor I could ever asked for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Byrne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Byrne frequently treats Anemia, Smoking Cessation Counseling, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Byrne's office is located at 8545 Common Rd Ste 200, Warren, MI 48093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy