Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Budd accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Budd, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Budd completed a residency at Stl University Med Ctr. He currently practices at Saint Louis Rheumatology and is affiliated with Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Budd is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Stl University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Stl University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Budd?
I’m a newly diagnosed patient and was referred to dr Budd and I’m so impressed with him and his staff They are awesome and very caring I would definitely recommend this dr and staff to anyone
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Budd frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Budd's office is located at 520 S Elm Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63119. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Budd has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis
- Washington County Hospital
Saint Louis Rheumatology
Saint Louis Rheumatology520 S Elm Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63119 (314) 645-4434