Dr. John Bottros, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Bottros completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio. He currently practices at OrthoIllinois and is affiliated with Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bottros is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
OrthoIllinois324 Roxbury Rd, Rockford, IL 61107 Existing Patients: (815) 398-9491
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- The Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bottros?
Dr. came In introducing himself and his nurse. He shared and explained the x-ray findings. Dr. Shared his thoughts regarding treatment options. I left with a better understanding of my condition.
- Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Woodstock Hospital
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Osf Saint Paul Medical Center
- SwedishAmerican Hospital