Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. John Baga, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Moose Lake, MN. Dr. Baga completed a residency at U Mass Med Ctr. He currently practices at Wapiti Medical Group and is affiliated with Essential Health-Moose Lake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baga is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Mass Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Mass Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Commercial Insurance Company
- State Farm
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wapiti Medical Group4572 Highway 61, Moose Lake, MN 55767 Existing Patients: (218) 485-4481
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baga?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baga frequently treats Nausea, Wheezing, and Cough.
Dr. Baga's office is located at 4572 Highway 61, Moose Lake, MN 55767. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baga has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Essential Health-Moose Lake