Dr. Ireland has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Ireland, DO is a pulmonologist in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Ireland completed a residency at Truman Medical Center. He currently practices at Kansas City Pulmonology Practice - Lee's Summit and is affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ireland is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Truman Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ireland?
Swan and Delinda were kind and Dr. Ireland very considerate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Ireland, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ireland's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ireland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ireland frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Ireland's office is located at 2000 SE Blue Pkwy Ste 210, Lees Summit, MO 64063. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Kansas City Pulmonology Practice - Lee's Summit
ENT Associates of Greater Kansas City2000 SE Blue Pkwy Ste 210, Lees Summit, MO 64063 (816) 287-6990
Kansas City Vascular and General Surgery - Belton
Belton17067 S Outer Rd Ste 200, Belton, MO 64012 (816) 322-0688