Dr. John Imms, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Imms' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Imms, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Thibodaux, LA. Dr. Imms completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Thibodaux Regional Health System and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Imms is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, Medical School — 2013
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thibodaux Regional Health System602 N Acadia Rd, Thibodaux, LA 70301 Existing Patients: (985) 493-4740
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Imms?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Imms accepts your insurance.
Dr. Imms frequently treats Arthritis of the Elbow, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Imms' office is located at 602 N Acadia Rd, Thibodaux, LA 70301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Imms has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center