Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (646) 586-5928, and for other questions, call (646) 501-0397.
Dr. John Miller, MD
New Patient(646) 586-5928
Dr. John Miller, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He currently practices at NYU Langone Brooklyn Medical Arts Pavilion and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Neurosurgery.
NYU Langone Brooklyn Medical Arts Pavilion
NYU Langone Brooklyn Medical Arts Pavilion8714 5TH AVE, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Existing Patients: (646) 501-0397
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Chldns Hospital National Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Chicago-Pritzker Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Brain Surgery, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Chiari's Deformity.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 8714 5TH AVE, Brooklyn, NY 11209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.