Dr. John McKenna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKenna's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John McKenna, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. McKenna completed a residency at St Marys Hospital. He currently practices at North Spokane Women's Health and is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Marys Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Sacred Heart Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1962
- Marquette University / College of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1961
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Spokane Women's Health
Obstetrics & Gynecology235 E Rowan Ave Ste 102, Spokane, WA 99207 Existing Patients: (509) 489-2101
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKenna?
He Very good doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKenna accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKenna frequently treats Vaginal Delivery and VBAC, Amniocentesis, and Cervicitis.
Dr. McKenna's office is located at 235 E Rowan Ave Ste 102, Spokane, WA 99207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McKenna speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McKenna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Holy Family Hospital