Dr. Hertzer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Hertzer, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Hertzer completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at University Hospitals Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hertzer is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospitals Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry10524 Euclid Ave Ste 1155a, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-3881
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center Psychiatry Department3690 Orange Pl Ste 185, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 844-3880
- 3 34125 Solon Rd Ste 105, Solon, OH 44139 Existing Patients: (216) 844-3881
Rainbow Babies & Children Hosp
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-3881
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hertzer?
Dr. H cared for my son years ago. Today my son & I were talking about the many doctors, therapists & counselors he's had over the years... learning to navigate his OCD, ADHD and rapid-cycling bipolar disorder. I found Dr. H to be kind, patient, compassionate & truly invested in my son. My son says Dr. H was the best doctor he's ever had (for too many reasons to list here) but I think Dr. H & anyone reading this should know what an impact he had-my son still speaks of him -18 years later!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hertzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hertzer frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Hertzer's office is located at 10524 Euclid Ave Ste 1155a, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.