Dr. John Windsor, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Windsor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Windsor, DO is a cardiology specialist in Aberdeen, SD. Dr. Windsor completed a residency at Tulsa Reg Med Center. He currently practices at Sanford Clinic Aberdeen Surgical Center and is affiliated with CHI St Alexius Health Bismarck Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulsa Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Clinic Aberdeen Surgical Center3015 3rd Ave SE, Aberdeen, SD 57401 Existing Patients: (605) 226-5500
St. Claire Healthcare222 Medical Cir, Morehead, KY 40351 Existing Patients: (606) 783-6500
Mercyone Siouxland Medical Center801 5th St, Sioux City, IA 51101 Existing Patients: (712) 294-7020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Windsor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Windsor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Windsor frequently treats Chest Pain, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Windsor's office is located at 3015 3rd Ave SE, Aberdeen, SD 57401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Windsor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St Alexius Health Bismarck Medical Center