Dr. John Nowlin, MD is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Nowlin completed a residency at University Tex Med Br. He currently practices at Children's Ear, Nose and Throat Center and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Children's Ear, Nose and Throat Center
Children's Ear, Nose and Throat Center3705 Medical Pkwy Ste 200, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (512) 324-2720
- Chldns National Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Tex Med Br, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nowlin?
Excellent care, recommend him wholeheartedly. One of the best and most genuinely caring physicians we see.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Dell Children's Medical Center Of Central Texas