Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lunde accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Lunde, MD is a hematology specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Lunde completed a residency at Fletcher Allen Health Care. He currently practices at University Of Vermont Pathology and is affiliated with Porter Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lunde is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- U Vt, Fellowship Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Of Vermont Pathology
The University of Vermont Health Network University of Vermont Medical Center111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 847-5121
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lunde?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lunde frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Lunde's office is located at 111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lunde has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Porter Medical Center
- University Of Vermont Medical Center