Dr. Lohrey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Lohrey, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Lohrey completed a residency at University Of Ok College Med Tulsa. He currently practices at Tulsa Cancer institute and is affiliated with Texas Health Specialty Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lohrey is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Of Ok College Med Tulsa, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ok College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tulsa Cancer institute
Tulsa Cancer institute12697 E 51ST ST, Tulsa, OK 74146 Existing Patients: (918) 505-3200
- 2 3470 E FRANK PHILLIPS BLVD, Bartlesville, OK 74006
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lohrey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Lohrey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lohrey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lohrey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lohrey frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Urinary Disorders, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Lohrey's office is located at 12697 E 51ST ST, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital