Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. John Irwin III, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Westbrook, ME. Dr. Irwin III completed a residency at U Mo. He currently practices at Maine Centers For Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Irwin III is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Mo, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Normandy Osteo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- P.G. INSTITUTE AND KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY / NIZAM'S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irwin III?
I had a colonoscopy performed by Doctor Irvin in Greenville. Just rutine, he found and removed polyps. I can't explain why, but I have felt great - better than I've felt in years after the procedure. A man of great skill. Joe J
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Irwin III frequently treats Diverticulitis, Intestinal, Diverticulosis, Intestinal, and Dysphagia.
Dr. Irwin III's office is located at 2 Chabot St, Westbrook, ME 04092. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Irwin III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Maine Centers For Healthcare
Maine Centers For Healthcare2 Chabot St, Westbrook, ME 04092 (207) 857-9311