Dr. Burke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Burke, MD is a cardiology specialist in Munster, IN. Dr. Burke completed a residency at University of Chicago. and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burke is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burke?
Dr. Burke has been my cardiologist for years. Never have I felt rushed through an appointment. He's friendly, he listens, he takes time to address concerns, and answers questions clearly. I've appreciated his conservative approach in (successfully!) treating my condition. But should I need more aggressive treatment in the future, I would would trust Dr. Burke implicitly. I highly recommend Dr. Burke without any reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Burke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burke's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burke frequently treats Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator, Heart Disease, and Ventricular Tachycardia (VT).
Dr. Burke's office is located at 801 Macarthur Blvd Ste 204, Munster, IN 46321. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Hammond
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital