Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. John Burger, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Burger completed a residency at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Medical Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center.
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr Greater Miami Beach, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Good Samaritan/Univ of Cincinnati, Internship Hospital — 1983
- American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Sinai Medical Center4300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33140 Existing Patients: (305) 531-7774
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burger?
The kindest, most caring doctor I have ever met. He helped us care for our 87 year-old mother during a very difficult hospitalization and was relentless in trying to find what would work for her best. She was highly agitated but needed to be alert for rehab. He was an angel sent to us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burger frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Burger's office is located at 4300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33140. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burger speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Burger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center