Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Acker accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Acker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Acker completed a residency at Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY CARDIOLOGY and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Acker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Muddassir Mehmood MD1940 Alcoa Hwy Ste E310, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 544-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Acker?
Wonderful doctor been going to him for years
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Acker frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Acker's office is located at 1940 Alcoa Hwy Ste E310, Knoxville, TN 37920. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Acker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center