Dr. John Gott, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Gott completed a residency at Emory University - Cardiothoracic Surgery. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gott is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Piedmont Heart Institute
Piedmont Heart Institute95 Collier Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-5699
- Emory University - Cardiothoracic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Louisville Affiliated Hospitals - General Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1986
- American Cancer Society, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University of Louisville Affiliated Hospitals - Straight Surgical Internship, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- University Of Kentucky, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gott?
I think Dr Gott is the best I had a triple bypass 20 years ago and still thank god for bringing Dr Gott everyday I tell people about him every chance I get I’m still here thanks to him ??
- Piedmont Hospital