Dr. John Giragos, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Melrose, MA. Dr. Giragos completed a residency at University Rochester Mc. He currently practices at Melrose Wakefield Hospital Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giragos is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Melrose Wakefield Hospital Internal Medicine585 Lebanon St Fl 5, Melrose, MA 02176 (781) 979-3000
Center For Women
Mt Auburn Hematology Oncology330 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138 (617) 492-3500
- Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Rochester Mc, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giragos?
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford