Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. John Georgy, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Freehold, NJ. Dr. Georgy completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University - Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Institute and is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Hofstra School of Medicine/Northwell Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University - Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2018
- Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2015
- American University Of Antigua School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- Plymouth State University, Other Education — 2013
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Georgy?
Dr Georgy is a great Dr with a needle. Not big on getting a needle in my back but after my treatment I feel great. Don't mind the needle it's worth it. GREAT DOCKTOR
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Georgy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Georgy frequently treats Coccygeal Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Georgy's office is located at 301 Professional View Dr, Freehold, NJ 07728. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Georgy speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Advanced Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Institute
Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute301 Professional View Dr, Freehold, NJ 07728 (732) 720-2555