Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. John Passarelli, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Brentwood, NY. Dr. Passarelli completed a residency at Cabrini Med Ctr, Ophthalmology Jamaica Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology. He currently practices at SightMD and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cabrini Med Ctr, Ophthalmology Jamaica Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Residency Hospital
- Medical School - State University of New York Downstate, Medical School
- Jamaica Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SightMD601 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY 11717 Existing Patients: (631) 231-4455
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Passarelli?
Dr. Passarelli’s surgery has changed my life. Having 20/20 vision ten years post surgery is even more amazing. I consider this as one of the Top Best 10 Things in my life
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Passarelli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Passarelli frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Passarelli's office is located at 601 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY 11717. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Passarelli speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Southside Hospital