Dr. Niedzwicki has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Niedzwicki, MD is a oncology specialist in North Dartmouth, MA. Dr. Niedzwicki completed a residency at Roger Williams Medical Center. He currently practices at SMG Hawthorn Medical, North Dartmouth, MA and is affiliated with Saint Anne's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Niedzwicki is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Boston U Combined Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Roger Williams Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SMG Hawthorn Medical, North Dartmouth, MA
Smg Hawthorn535 Faunce Corner Rd, North Dartmouth, MA 02747 Existing Patients: (508) 996-3991
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Niedzwicki?
He's a very kind, patient, precise and helpful doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Niedzwicki, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Niedzwicki's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Niedzwicki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Niedzwicki frequently treats Neutropenia, Anemia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Niedzwicki's office is located at 535 Faunce Corner Rd, North Dartmouth, MA 02747. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Niedzwicki speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Anne's Hospital