Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. John Lane, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Lane completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at SAN DIEGO SPORTS MEDICINE & ORTHOPEDICS CENTER and is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lane is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- San Diego Knee and Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Yale University, Medical School — 1984
- Christs College, Cambridge University, England, Other Education — 1980
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1978
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Diego Sports Medicine & Orthopedics Center
San Diego Sports Medicine & Orthopedics Center3750 Convoy St Ste 116, San Diego, CA 92111 Existing Patients: (858) 292-1433
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lane?
Dr. Lane took his time to explain things and made sure I didn’t leave if I had any questions. Very friendly and flexible. I would definitely recommend. His P.A. however, is not a people person and is definitely not detail oriented or people friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lane frequently treats Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery, Carpal Tunnel Release, and Cartilage Disorders.
Dr. Lane's office is located at 3750 Convoy St Ste 116, San Diego, CA 92111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lane speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Coronado Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest