Dr. Ivanoff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Ivanoff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa - Tulsa, OK and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ivanoff is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- McP Hahnemann University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ivanoff?
Extremely likeable. Explains well. Cares about his patiens
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ivanoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ivanoff frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ivanoff's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100A, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ivanoff speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa - Tulsa, OK
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100A, Tulsa, OK 74136 (918) 494-8500
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa - South - Tulsa, OK
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa - South10505 E 91st St Ste 208, Tulsa, OK 74133 (918) 494-8500
Warren Clinic - Vinita715 N FOREMAN ST, Vinita, OK 74301 (918) 256-8731