Dr. John Hunter, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Hunter completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Park Avenue Aesthetic Surgery PC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hunter is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Carnegie Mellon-U Pittsburg, Other Education — 2006
- SUNY HSC, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hunter?
best Dr. I am beyond pleased with my results. Dr Hunter is very nice and incredibly skilled. I trusted him entirely with a very delicate surgery.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center