Dr. Golfinos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Golfinos, MD is a oncology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Golfinos completed a residency at Barrow Neur Institute. He currently practices at Nyu Neurosurgery Associates and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Golfinos is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Barrow Neur Institute, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1988
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nyu Neurosurgery Associates530 1st Ave Ste 8r, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 263-2950
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Golfinos?
Dr Golfinos is amazing. He took the time to make sure I understood everything and answered all questions. He saved my hearing when other doctors said it was not possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Golfinos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Golfinos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Golfinos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Golfinos frequently treats Nervous System Neoplasms and Pediatric Neurosurgery.
Dr. Golfinos' office is located at 530 1st Ave Ste 8r, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Golfinos speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- The Bellevue Hospital