Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carr accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Carr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ayer, MA. Dr. Carr completed a residency at Boston Med Center. He currently practices at Nashoba Cardiology and is affiliated with Nashoba Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Boston Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Yale University, Medical School — 1999
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nashoba Cardiology190 Groton Rd Ste 170, Ayer, MA 01432 Existing Patients: (978) 784-9425
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carr frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Hypotension, and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Carr's office is located at 190 Groton Rd Ste 170, Ayer, MA 01432. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center