Dr. Flesher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Flesher, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Flesher completed a residency at University Ks School Of Med. He currently practices at Sunflower Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine LLC and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi St. Francis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flesher is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Ks School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Medical Sciences Complex, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flesher?
Dr. Flesher and his staff are great to work with. They are caring and understanding. They listened to my concerns and made me feel at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Flesher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flesher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flesher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flesher frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Sleep Apnea, and Wheezing.
Dr. Flesher's office is located at 1861 N Rock Rd Ste 105, Wichita, KS 67206. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Ascension Via Christi St. Teresa
- Nmc Health
- Wesley Medical Center
- William Newton Hospital