Dr. John Flaherty, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Flaherty completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flaherty is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago680 N Lake Shore Dr Ste 1000, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 695-9797
- U Chicago-Pritzker Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flaherty?
i was introduced to Dr. Flaherty while i was hospitalized at Northwestern Memorial. he stopped to consult on a daily basis and i found at that point as well as in subsequent office visits his bedside manner was outstanding. he was most agreeable to speaking with family members to allay their concerns and answer their questions as well as mine. he was a main team member while i was in a skilled nursing facility and continues to consult since i have been released.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital