Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Farmer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Farmer completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Baylor College/Med Dermatology. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baylor College/Med Dermatology
Neurology Associates6620 Main St Ste 1225, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 798-2545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farmer?
I've been seeing Dr. Farmer for several years. He's everything described here and more. I trust him to listen to my concerns, give them thoughtful consideration, and give me excellent care and advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Farmer frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Sinus Bradycardia, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Farmer's office is located at 6620 Main St Ste 1225, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Farmer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.