Dr. Salazar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Salazar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Salazar completed a residency at U Mo Hosp. He currently practices at Heart And Vascular Associates Of Augusta. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- U Mo Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Mo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Berry College, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart And Vascular Associates Of Augusta
Heart & Vascular Associates of Augusta PC820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 2a, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 722-1249
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salazar?
Dr. Salazar is very friendly and puts the patient at ease. He explains things well so that the "non-medical" person can understand it. Very Caring!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Salazar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salazar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salazar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salazar frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Salazar's office is located at 820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 2a, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.