Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robb accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Robb, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Robb completed a residency at U Minn Hosps. He currently practices at Dartmouth-hitchcock Medical Center and is affiliated with Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robb is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Minn Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U Minn Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Minn Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dartmouth-hitchcock Medical Center1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756 Existing Patients: (603) 650-8237
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robb?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robb frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Robb's office is located at 1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center
- New London Hospital
- Valley Regional Hospital