Dr. John Renfro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Renfro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Renfro, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Renfro completed a residency at Greenville Hospital System. He currently practices at Retina Consultants Of Carolina and is affiliated with Mary Black Health System Spartanburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Renfro is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Greenville Hospital System, Residency Hospital
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Renfro?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Renfro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Renfro frequently treats Eye Cancer, Benign Neoplasm of Eye, and Benign Neoplasm of Choroid.
Dr. Renfro's office is located at 480 N Church St, Spartanburg, SC 29303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Renfro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg
- St. Francis Downtown