Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kuhn accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Kuhn, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Muncie, IN. Dr. Kuhn completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings and is affiliated with Fayette Regional Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kuhn is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1997
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Pyramid Life
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings2525 W University Ave Ste 300, Muncie, IN 47303 Existing Patients: (765) 747-3883
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuhn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kuhn frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Thoracentesis, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Kuhn's office is located at 2525 W University Ave Ste 300, Muncie, IN 47303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kuhn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fayette Regional Health System
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Reid Health