Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Kazmierski, DO is a cardiology specialist in Mount Clemens, MI. Dr. Kazmierski completed a residency at Sinai Grace Hosp/sinai Hospital. He currently practices at McLaren Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Sinai Grace Hosp/sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Bi-County Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
McLaren Cardiovascular Institute
McLaren Macomb1030 Harrington St Ste 101, Mount Clemens, MI 48043 Existing Patients: (586) 464-4010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazmierski?
Super Dr. caring listens
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kazmierski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kazmierski frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Kazmierski's office is located at 1030 Harrington St Ste 101, Mount Clemens, MI 48043. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Mclaren Macomb