Dr. John Grehan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grehan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Grehan, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Grehan completed a residency at Fairview University Med Center. He currently practices at St Paul Heart Clinic and is affiliated with United Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grehan is board certified in Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grehan?
- University Michigan Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Fairview University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Fairview University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Paul Heart Clinic225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 292-0007
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grehan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grehan frequently treats Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), Mitral Valve Surgery, and Aortic Valve Surgery.
Dr. Grehan's office is located at 225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grehan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- United Hospital