Dr. John Gallagher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gallagher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Gallagher, MD is a phlebologist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Gallagher completed a residency at Cornell U Med Coll. He currently practices at Island Vein Specialists - Mineola. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gallagher is board certified in General Surgery.
- Cornell U Med Coll, Residency Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- New York University, Medical School — 1981
- Cornell U Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallagher?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gallagher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gallagher frequently treats Spider Veins, Varicose Veins, and Varicose Vein Procedure.
Dr. Gallagher's office is located at 190 E Jericho Tpke Ste 202 202, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gallagher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Island Vein Specialists - Mineola
Island Vein Specialists190 E Jericho Tpke Ste 202 202, Mineola, NY 11501 (516) 307-9800