Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dipersio accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Dipersio, MD is a hematology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Dipersio completed a residency at University Tx Sw Med Center Affil Hsps. He currently practices at Washington University and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dipersio is board certified in Hematology.
- University Tx Sw Med Center Affil Hsps, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center W La, Residency Hospital
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dipersio?
He prolonged my daughter Ashley’s life she was fighting ALL leukemia her situation was unique and he did everything he could possibly do to save her and we will be forever grateful for the time he fought to give her Dipersio as my daughter called him loved him and grew very close with over the 4 and a half years she fought this disease
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dipersio frequently treats Blood Cancers.
Dr. Dipersio's office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Fl 7, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dipersio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-jewish West County Hospital
- Cox Medical Center South