Dr. John Cook, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Cook completed a residency at McGill University Hospital. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cook is board certified in Hand Surgery.
John F Cook Jr M D A Medical1441 Avocado Ave Ste 802, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (949) 644-9000
- Columbia University/ Dept Of Orthopedic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- McGill University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Montreal Genl Hosp-McGill U, Internship Hospital — 1976
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1975
- Bowdoin College, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Carpenters Benefit Fund
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
Twenty-five years ago I broke six bones in my right hand. Dr. Cook put it all back together, with my hand returning to full and complete function, and remains so, to this day, with no sign of Arthritis. A few years later He treated my broken ankle, resulting from a ski mishap, with the same Wonderful result. Thank You Very Much, Dr. Cook
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute