Dr. Campion has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Campion, MD is a pediatric psychiatry specialist in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Campion completed a residency at Nyu. He currently practices at LVPG Adult Psychiatry. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campion is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Nyu, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Nyu, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Nyu, Internship Hospital — 1979
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Campion, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Campion's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campion accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campion frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Campion's office is located at 2545 Schoenersville Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
LVPG Adult Psychiatry
Lehigh Valley Hospital-muhlenberg2545 Schoenersville Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017 Existing Patients: (484) 884-6503