Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Beshai, MD
Dr. John Beshai, MD is
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Cardiac Electrophysiology - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Other Education — 2003
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beshai?
Ten years ago I had an AFIB ablation procedure at the University Of Chicago in which Dr. Beshai was the surgeon. Prior to this procedure I was in the emergency room monthly due to AFIB. Since the ablation I have not had an AFIB incident and consider that procedure a miracle in my life. Dr. Chiu, my cardiologist, whom I see on a regular basis, initially set me up with Dr. Beshai.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Beshai, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Beshai's profile.
Dr. Beshai in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Beshai frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Beshai's office is located at 7221 E Princess Blvd Ste 102 Scottsdale, AZ 85255. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Beshai is able to speak Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Beshai provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. John Beshai, MD is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center, HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center, HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center, Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center, HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center and Mayo Clinic Hospital.
Yes, Dr. John Beshai, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. John Beshai, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
The Heart Rhythm Institute of Arizona
The Heart Rhythm Institute of Arizona7221 E Princess Blvd Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 (480) 634-4449