Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Beshai, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Beshai completed a residency at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He currently practices at The Heart Rhythm Institute of Arizona and is affiliated with HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Beshai is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Cardiac Electrophysiology - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Other Education — 2003
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beshai?
Ten years ago I had an AFIB ablation procedure at the University Of Chicago in which Dr. Beshai was the surgeon. Prior to this procedure I was in the emergency room monthly due to AFIB. Since the ablation I have not had an AFIB incident and consider that procedure a miracle in my life. Dr. Chiu, my cardiologist, whom I see on a regular basis, initially set me up with Dr. Beshai.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Beshai frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Atrial Flutter, and Atrial Fibrillation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Beshai's office is located at 7221 E Princess Blvd Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Beshai is able to speak Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Beshai provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. John Beshai, MD is affiliated with HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center and Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. John Beshai, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Beshai has over 26 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. John Beshai, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
The Heart Rhythm Institute of Arizona
The Heart Rhythm Institute of Arizona7221 E Princess Blvd Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 (480) 634-4449